Serve With Us
As a group of people growing together in Christ, we need a multitude of volunteers for many different roles. As a part of this community, you are more like family members who have different roles to serve, showing Christ’s love to one another. Currently, the following areas of ministry are in need of volunteers supporting this church family.
- Cafe Crew – Help keep coffee flowing on Sunday mornings!
- Welcome Team – Help visitors feel welcome on Sunday mornings (serve on a rotational basis).
- Facilities/Fix It Team – If you’re handy, we can occasionally use your assistance with minor repairs and maintenance.
- Kids – As a church caring for its kids, we need nursery, pre-k, elementary teachers, kids worship helpers, and more. Helping kids grow up in Christ is a top priority at FCC, and we need your help!
- Set-up/Tear-down Team – A rotation of helpers is needed to help prepare and clean up for the various events FCC hosts.
- Worship Team – Love to sing, play an instrument, have skills with audio visual technology? Contact us!
- Media Team – We need people to make Sundays and other events work. Examples are running presentation software, media streaming, and soundboard.
- PowerPack Yuma –A team of volunteers prepares meals for children who attend local schools, who may not have access to meals on the weekends. You can help us pack, deliver the meals, or contribute food in the bin by the Welcome Center.
- Homeless Outreach FCC partners with area churches to ensure that those who are facing housing issues can have access to a hot meal each night of the week. We prepare dinner on Thursday evenings to serve those in our community who are in need.
- Child Sponsorship You can sponsor a child in partnership with one of our international partners in Mexico, India or Africa. Your generosity goes a long way to provide education, housing, and food security to the most vulnerable of God's children.
If one of these areas of service speaks to your heart let us know and a staff member will connect with you on what your next steps are to begin serving. If you are unsure where you would like to serve but would like more information that's great too, we all have a place serving alongside Jesus.